- Meeting with clients to understand their project goals and requirements
- Establish and manage project schedule and all deliverables to the established deadline
- Planning a project calendar and budget
- Scheduling and hosting a project kickoff meeting, along with frequent check-ins
- Assigning tasks and responsibilities to both internal team and client
- Streamlining communication between internal team members
- Double-checking all project deliverables for accuracy
- Sending progress updates to clients
- Delivering the final project and summary to the client
- Managing Discovery process at start of project to gather understanding of project. May include leading discovery sessions, customizing discovery presentations for specific projects (requires creative thinking, complex strategy and Adobe InDesign capabilities).
- Manage content and design process to create a wide variety of custom marketing materials that include flyers, e-blasts, maps, websites, swag, wall murals and custom signage graphics.
- Collaborate with CRAVE team, client ownership and leasing teams and property managers in preparing each client’s marketing materials. Includes writing, editing, designing, verifying and formatting content to create a cohesive story. Requires ability to digest information from client discovery sessions and craft the key content messages and content flow using both existing client-provided visual content as well as internally created graphics.
- Wireframe brochures and websites for your projects (ideally in Adobe XD or Figma)
- Light copywriting is required to craft content for brochures and websites
- Review client and some internal collateral materials for quality control, proofreads content, ensures appropriate branding for final distribution
- Manage CRAVE copywriters, graphic designers, and web programmers through execution of formal designs for client deliverables
- Coordinate with Owner/Creative Director for approvals
- Coordinate all web programming, including understanding how to gain access to client URLs, coordinate domain access and liaison with our programmers to communicate design intent provided by graphic designers, also review and document issues on beta sites to complete a client ready website
- Coordinate sourcing, preparation, production and distribution of marketing materials to include flyers, brochures, packets, and other promotional items
- Assist with sourcing, planning and executing occasional leasing events
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to learn Asana for project management
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign are required. Adobe XD knowledge is also desired, but if you’re proficient at other Adobe programs and willing to quickly learn it for web wireframing we can discuss.
- Track own responsibilities in relation to the overall team’s efforts and report progress regularly
- Communicating unique messaging and storytelling ideas to differentiate brand ideas clearly and quickly
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Great at tracking own and other deadlines and communicating status proactively, under limited supervision